This policy (together with any Website Terms and Conditions of Use, Consumer Terms and Conditions and Wholesaler Order Terms and Conditions) explains how we will collect, process, use and protect your personal information when you use this website www.yuko-europe.com (the “Website”).
Who We are
Acceptance of Terms
Your Personal Information
When you view the Website, register as a user of the Website or shop at our online store we may ask you to provide us with personal information such as your name, age, date of birth, address, phone number, credit card details or other payment information. We and our third party providers of content may also collect information including but not limited to the URL you came from, IP address, your browser type, country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of the Website that you viewed (“Personal Information”). In addition you may provide us with your name, email address, contact details and other personal information if you choose to contact us.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
Use of your Information
We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following purposes:
- to provide any products, services or information you have requested
- to register you with the Website or administer any website services
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, marketing, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for detecting and protecting against error fraud or other criminal activity
- to enforce our terms and conditions of use
- or in any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
We shall not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or post.
If you do not want us to contact you by email, telephone or post for the purpose of direct marketing please tick the relevant box on the product or der registration form.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to agents and employees of Yuko Europe to provide you with any information you have requested about our products and services and to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you now or in the future
- to agents who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
- this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- to third parties who will help process your order
Access to information
You have the right to make a written request for a copy of the Personal Information that we keep about you (for which we may, at our sole discretion charge a small fee). If you wish to obtain this information please write to the Phi-ten Data Protection Officer at the address given above.
We will protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access by using commercially reasonable security measures. If your Personal Information is accessed by an unauthorised third party, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorised access.
Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site; any transmission will be at your own risk.